Canine Training & Pet Services
Dogs Crossing embarked
on its inaugural dog walk
in the Spring of 2011.
Since its beginning, Dogs Crossing has been a local go to within the industry for exceptional, reliable, and a more personable experience for both the client and their dog. We are passionate about strengthening the connection between animals and their humans, both thru our premium one-on-one behavioural training sessions and our various dog walking programs. We are big believers in mixing little and big dogs in our packs to create confidence and respect among each other, off leash whenever possible to optimize exercise, trail walking to instill structure and purpose, and lastly keeping energy flowing with movement.
What sets us apart from the pack
Dogs Crossing offers premium private consults throughout Greater Vancouver for a variety of training needs. From puppy classes to advanced obedience.
We offer in-home visits to check up and feed your pet while your away. We can also collect your mail and water the plants. From ‘tails to scales’ we have got you covered!
Our products reflect the high standards of quality service we offer by only using Canadian and American materials and rigorously testing our hand made products with our K9 pack to create aesthetically pleasing and long lasting dog accessories and apparel.See Products
Rates & Services
- Puppy Foundations $220 +GST (4-1 hr private sessions+homework)
- Dog Obedience 101 $220 +GST (4-1 hr private sessions+homework)
- Dog Obedience 102 $240+ GST (4-1 hr private sessions+homework)
- Naughty Dog Rehab $260 +GST (4-1 hr private sessions+homework)
- Behavioural Quick Tune Up $70 + GST (1-1 hr private session)
- Walk and Train $41 +GST (1 hr private walk with trainer+consultation)
- Adventure Pack walk $25 +GST
- 5 days a week adventure package $115 + GST/week
- Mobile daycare $40 + GST /per day (2-1 hr hikes & p/u and d/o)
- 5 days a week mobile daycare package $190 + GST /week)
- Potty Break $17 +GST/15 mins
- Solo Walk & Train (with our resident trainer) $41 + GST / hour
- Solo walk $33 +GST / hour
- Cat Sitting $25 +GST/ 30 minutes
- Small caged animal Visit $17+GST/ 15 minutes
- Potty Breaks $17+GST/ 15 minutes *Ideal for puppies and senior dogs*
Mac has been with dogs crossing some he was about 3 months old. He's now 18 months and absolutely loves the team at dogs crossing. Rachelle, Thea and gabriel leave journal entries after every walk, and there is always pictures of our baby on the Facebook page, and texted to us regularly. The service is above and beyond and they really become part of the family. Thank you Rachelle.Tyler McIntosh
Dutchie has loved his last couple weeks with Dogs Crossing! Rachelle is fantastic. Dutchie got a minor wound on his leg from one of their outings (he likes to run through the woods) and the very next day Rachelle dropped of colloidal silver medical gel to help him heal! Talk about going the extra mile! Dutchie is worn out when I get home and we get to spend the rest of the evening relaxing together. I strongly recommend Dogs Crossing!Dallas Madge
My husband and I had Rachelle look after our cat three times in the past few months for a week or longer each time and she went well above and beyond just feeding Mandu. We never worried about her at all, because we knew she was in good hands. We only worried about Rachelle having to put up with our cat, who's life mission is to be outside!Tara Morellato
I feel very lucky to have found Rachelle and Dogs X-ing! This was the first boarding experience for my black lab Elmo and I think he really enjoyed it. Rachelle went above and beyond; she took Elmo on a very short notice and she was very flexible with my drop-off and pick-up schedule. She made my trip so easy and worry free 🙂 and even sent me a nice picture with an update on Elmo’s day! I will definitely be using her dog-sitting services again. Many thanks Rachelle!Marina Cornejo